You all know him; there’s no reason to say more. In this podcast I interview my buddy Dan Solin about the teachings of his new book called Ask: How to relate to anyone.
In this podcast, you’ll hear about:
- The premise behind Ask
- Sales tips from Dan Solin about having empathy and listening to the prospect
- The neuroscience and psychology behind the positive results of asking good questions
- How to handle it when someone feels your questions are annoying, even those questions that empower them to speak about themselves
- What the most important things are to do if you want to relate to people better
- The biggest misunderstanding we have about communicating with others
- and much more
For financial advisor LinkedIn messages and scripts, check out my ebook.
Listen to the podcast or read the blog on Sara Grillo’s two sentence rule.
Urquiza, A., Zebell, N., Timmer, S., McGrath, J., & Whitten, L. (2011) Course of Treatment Manual for PCIT-TC. Unpublished Manuscript.
Nice to You by the Vibe Tracks