How do you talk about life insurance and sound cool? It’s really harder to do than you would think.
Any mention of insurance is typically enough to make clients want to run the other way. In this episode of the Sara Grillo podcast, we are joined by Barry Flagg, CFP®, CLU, ChFC, GFS. Listeners will learn:
- How financial advisors can develop new business by asking clients about the last, largest, most-neglected, and worst-performing asset on their balance sheets
- How to serve clients better by telling them the real story about their life insurance costs and relative value compared to other policies
- How to outservice the competition with higher integrity, transparency, and clarity about insurance
- How to use Prudent Investor principles to eliminate the competition still using misleading, inappropriate, and unreliable policy reviews
- How to get more referrals by clearly associating your brand with the “clients’ best interests” movement
About Barry D. Flagg, CFP®, CLU, ChFC, GFS
Barry D. Flagg is the inventor and founder of Veralytic®, Inc., the only patented online publisher of life insurance pricing and performance research and product suitability ratings. Veralytic is the product of his unique background as both the oldest youngest CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™* first schooled in the investment business, as well as a life insurance practitioner consistently ranked in the top 1% of the industry. His experience in both financial product analysis, life insurance sales and marketing, and his success in managing large life insurance portfolios for affluent individuals and growth companies, brings an unparalleled advantage to his presentations.