Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Stitcher | Email | RSS
Here’s my interview with Bob Dannhauser , head of Private Wealth Management at the CFA Institute, about the special tools that CFA® charterholders have available to them to develop their wealth management practices.
You will learn:
- The character attributes that a CFA®charterholder may have that high net worth clients welcome
- How the CFA Institute is now preparing private wealth professionals (as opposed to institutional investment managers) to excel
- The clout of the CFA designation versus other designations that you can buy or that don’t carry as much merit in the private wealth space
- Why you shouldn’t write off the CFA candidate or member pool as non-viable prospects and how to find the people within these populations that could be your clients
- The value of emotional intelligence and why it should be developed
- What the CFA Institute has coming down the pike in Feb 2019 in terms of tools and resources designed to help private wealth advisors
- Online CFA Institute resources and how to make the most out of them to develop new clients for your private wealth practice
Please subscribe, rate, and review this podcast!
Resources mentioned in this podcast: