Chances are that you’re visiting my website for one of a few reasons:
- You have no in-house marketing and hence have done no real marketing so far, and want to start.
- You have engaged someone but they are not getting results.
- You have an in-house team that needs a specialist to provide high level copywriting or give you some strategic direction to enhance what you are already doing.
At the end of the day, it all leads to one place: your paycheck.
What does that really mean?
It’s best explained by revealing some things about marketing that most people fail to realize. And it has to do with the part of integrity that nobody really likes to uphold which is having the courage to say things that people don’t want to hear.
- Marketing’s goal is to drive revenue to the firm. It only works right if it does that.
- It has a cost.
- Marketing that does not work is really expensive, no matter how low the cost.
- Marketing that does work is inexpensive, not matter how high the cost.
I can’t stand phoniness, so I’m going to be brutally honest here and admit that not everything I recommend works 100% of the time right away. I fully embrace the ideals above, and for that reason if something is not working I switch direction quickly until we find something that does work.
Call me brash and impatient, but that’s why you should hire me.
I’m not stopping UNTIL WE WIN because this is 100% about you and your paycheck and has nothing to do with my pride. Even if it’s not what you want to hear…
Welcome to Sara Grillo.
Let’s do this!