The future of financial advisor communication is brief, and it is digital. Are financial advisors really prepared for this?
I’m inventing a new way of communicating, for financial advisors and the world at large. It’s called the Two Sentence Rule. This is useful on social media, websites, and in any application using a messenger function (Facebook, LinkedIn, Slack, Yammer).
Although it may seem simple, most people aren’t able to get their point across in 2 sentences. Try it once and you’ll see what I mean.
This talk will teach people:
- Why this is the new way of communicating in years to come
- The process for distilling any thought down into 2 sentences
- Examples of how to apply the 2 sentence rule to the websites of XYPN members in the audience – LIVE example
- How to create a stunning 2 sentence LinkedIn or Facebook messages that will engage new prospects – LIVE example
- Why a 2 sentence elevator pitch is better
- The 3 different formats for a 2 sentence elevator pitch
- 2 sentence voicemail examples – LIVE example
- How to apply the 2 sentence rule to your LinkedIn, Facebook, or company page on social media
I make it a point not to be talking at people but rather with them. My goal is to be dramatically different from other speakers. What makes my talk dramatically different?
- Before the talk, I poll the audience ahead of time to get a sense of what is on their minds and what questions they want me to answer. .
- I stop and review every 10 minutes because (let’s be honest) – most people aren’t going to pay attention after 7 minutes. I design my talks to support the retention of information.
- I talk for a total of 30 minutes throughout the allotted time. The rest of the time is spent answering questions, roleplays, or other methods of having audience members participate actively.
- I send participants home with a short list of takeaways to jog their memory.
- I give the audience a quiz at the end. This is to promote retention, outline the key points, and correct any misunderstandings.
- I use humor to connect with people.
Cost is $5,000 plus travel, hotel, and meal reimbursement.
Message me here to set up this talk at your company.