You’ll enjoy the interplay of skill and chance in this episode – but that’s not all. In addition, you’ll learn:
- What social media platform do the most US adults earning $75k or more use, according to Hootsuite?
- How to meet prospects in an elevator and get them to stay in touch with you
- How to engage the millennial children of your clients
- How to optimize use of LinkedIn groups
- How to engage with COIs on social media
Please subscribe, rate, and review this podcast!
Newberry, Christina. (2018, June 11th). Social Media Advertising 101: How to Get the Most out of Your Budget. Hootsuite. Retrieved from https://blog.hootsuite.com/social-media-advertising/
Pew Research. (2018, February 27th). Social Media Use in 2018: Use of different online platforms by demographic groups. Pew Research. Retrieved from http://www.pewinternet.org/2018/03/01/social-media-use-in-2018/pi_2018-03-01_social-media_a-01/
Pratt, Sofria. (2015, November 16th). Sourcecon. 10 Big Changes to LinkedIn Groups You Should Know About. Retrieved from https://www.sourcecon.com/10-big-changes-to-linkedin-groups-you-should-know-about/
Webinar: How to Talk to Millennials so They Actually Listen