The fact that millennials are the next generation of wealth is well-documented. What remains to be explored, however, is how advisors can best design their practices to communicate with Millennials as clients. Using the right words is an important part of reaching this population. Advisor language has typically been dry, impersonal, and full of cliché and jargon. This has to change if advisors want to retain assets and succeed with intergenerational wealth transfer within their books of business. If not, fee compression and roboadvisors pose a very large competitive threat.
This webinar will teach advisors what they need to know about how to communicate effectively with Generation Y. It will cover:
- The buzzwords that been commonly used in the past but won’t work with Millennial clients and should be avoided.
- Terms and phrases that Millennials are more open to hearing, and that advisors should integrate into their communications with clients
- The tone and voice that advisors should use when communicating with Millennials
- What body language, office design, and choice of apparel (tie or no tie?) say that words never could
- Client follow up strategies using digital communication that will be more effective than ones of the past
- And more!
Categories: Financial Marketing